The content of this website is provided purely for information purposes and does not, under any circumstances, constitute a business proposal or investment advice relating to the shares of Equilibrium Equity or its group companies.
The website is updated regularly to the best of our ability. Nevertheless, Equilibrium Equity is not, under any circumstances, liable for harm which may be caused further to data provided via the site which may be incorrect, not updated or incomplete.
Equilibrium Equity establishes links only to sites from which it has requested authorisation and is not in any way responsible for links established to its site.
The copyright to this site belongs to Equilibrium Equity. Users of the website undertake to use the information and data available on the site for their personal use only.
A page from this site may not be presented in a frame that does not belong to Equilibrium Equity.
Any dispute arising from or related to the use of our website and any dispute relating to or arising from the acceptance, interpretation or observance of this Disclaimer shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts of Brussels, which will apply Belgian law.
Equilibrium Equity Bvba, with registered office at Avenue Louise 480, Level 18, B-1050 Brussels , registered with the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under number 0408.412.857 (RPR Brussels, Brussels division) (" Equilibrium Equity"; "we"), is the data controller of the data processing described in this privacy and cookies policy.
Equilibrium Equity attaches great importance to adequate protection of personal data and to compliance with applicable legislation in this respect, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
Below we have explained what kind of personal data are collected by us, for what purposes and on what legal basis they are processed, how long we store your personal data, whether we pass on your personal data to third parties, how these personal data are protected and what rights are attached to these personal data.
What personal data do we collect?
Equilibrium Equity collects and processes the personal data it receives in the context of your professional contacts with Equilibrium Equity.
This concerns the following personal data:
• personal data of (representatives of) our shareholders, (representatives of) shareholders, analysts or third parties following our companies, including persons who have registered on our website.
• personal data provided directly by you (for example, when registering or via a request sent by email or via our website). When you register on our mailing list to receive certain documentation relating to Equilibrium Equity (such as press releases and/or financial reports), we ask you to provide certain personal details. We strive to limit these personal details to the necessary minimum. Examples of categories of personal data that we collect and process in this way are: your name, your title, your contact details, details of the company or natural person you represent, your position.
• personal data obtained through your use of our website. In some cases, we may collect additional electronic identification data and information about browser and hardware from visitors to our website. We may collect statistics and general information, for example regarding the use of our website.
• personal data that are communicated to us by the person you represent or by one of our service providers (such as financial institutions).
• personal data obtained from other sources, such as public registers or publicly accessible sources.
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, if you choose not to do so, there is a risk that we may not be able to provide full access to our services, and may not be able to achieve the purposes set out below.
For what purposes and on what legal basis do we process personal data?
Our starting point is that we only process personal data for a specific purpose, whereby only those personal data that are relevant to achieving this purpose are processed.
In essence, we process personal data to enable us to conduct our business, and more specifically for the following purposes:
• compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
• maintaining contacts with our shareholders, shareholders, analysts and other business contacts.
• the management of our investments (e.g. for corporate governance purposes).
• the dissemination of press releases, financial reports and invitations to roadshows and events.
• reply to requests you have sent on our website or by email.
• for the management and improvement of our website.
For the first of the purposes described above, we base the processing of your personal data on our legal obligation. For other purposes, we base the processing of your personal data on compliance with our legitimate interests in order to conduct our business, to communicate with our contacts and to continue to improve our services. For more information about our legitimate interests, and the balance of your interests and freedoms, please contact us at email@example.com.
How long do we store your personal data?
We store and process your personal data for as long as necessary to develop and manage our professional relationship with you or the person you represent. Your personal data will be kept for as long as this is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected (also taking into account any legal or regulatory storage obligations).
Do we pass on your personal data to third parties?
We do not pass on your personal data to third parties for commercial purposes.
We may transfer or make your personal data available to our employees and managers, to other companies in our group, to authorities or to subcontractors or service providers for the purposes mentioned above.
Our employees and managers are bound by a contractual obligation of confidentiality. If we transfer personal data to sub-contractors or service providers in accordance with the above, we will ensure that contractual obligations are imposed on these sub-contractors or service providers in order to protect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Where we transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area, we always do so to countries with an adequate level of protection or on the basis of a mechanism that justifies such a transfer. For more information about the mechanism used for such international transfers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we protect personal data?
Equilibrium Equity has taken all reasonable and appropriate technical measures to prevent and minimise the risk of unauthorised access, modification or destruction of your personal data.
Please note that there is always a risk associated with the provision of personal data (for example, when entering data via an open and unprotected network, when sending emails containing personal data) and no technology system can be fully protected.
You have the right to access your personal data processed by us, to have them rectified, or to have them deleted. You may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. You can also object to the processing. You can also ask for your personal data to be transferred.
You can exercise your rights by sending a specific request by email to info@Equilibrium-Equity.be. You must enclose proof of your identity with this request for identification purposes. We will only use this information to verify your identity.
You can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority at any time.
You can also unsubscribe from the distribution of our press releases and financial reports at any time via the function provided for that purpose on the website. Your personal data will then no longer be processed for these purposes.
Any questions or comments regarding this policy should also be addressed to info@Equilibrium-Equity.be.
Further information on the protection of your personal data and your rights in this respect can be found on the website of the Belgian Data Protection Authority, https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be.
This statement may be amended from time to time, for example to bring it into line with applicable regulations, guidelines or market practice or our business practices. Revisions will take effect upon publication of the Dutch version on the website: this date will be clearly stated.
This notice has been drawn up in Dutch & English.. The Dutch version is to be considered the official version: in the case of divergences, the Dutch version of this notice will prevail.
Last update: 05 February 2021.